Project Manager Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. We are an award-winning independent Experiential Agency based in Fitzrovia, London.
Full-time to start asap
Salary: £32,000.00 to £42,000.00 /year
The Project Manager will be responsible for the development, production and delivery of projects and/or parts of projects from conception through to delivery and budget reconciliation. The role will involve being a Project Lead, managing the Project Team and reporting into the various Directors.
Projects will be varied and will mainly focus on our new business wins, taking them through from Pitch to Delivery. Through working alongside other accounts, production & design professionals, there is an opportunity and expectation to develop further skills.
- Have a high level of organisation and be able to work across multiple projects
- Be process driven and ensure that all processes are completed to the highest standard
- Be a clear communicator and be able to fit into the team, working with other members or alone
- Prioritize daily workload – organize, monitor and control resources to meet planned output for yourself and, if acting as project lead, also for team members
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team and co-workers
- Ensure up-to-date industry knowledge through reading publications/journals
RESPONSIBILITIES: Accounts & Projects
- Produce jobs over £100k, leading them from pitch, to pre-production and then onsite from build through to de-rig
- Act as the key contact for clients, providing Account Management skills and be aware of, and deliver on, all client’s requirements
- Working as, or alongside, the project lead to ensure that production information is accurate, to budget and on time
- Liaise with client/project team to ensure a full and thorough flow of information between all parties
- Attend and lead client meetings, often needing to pitch and sell in ideas
- Create and keep up-to-date project budgets ensuring agreed margins remain in place until final payments are received and issued
- Support the New Business Team and Account Management Teams on creating budgets and proposals for pitch work
- Ensure project files are created and carry up-to-date and correct information and saved centrally in the appropriate location
- Liaise and negotiating with suppliers, external contractors, venues etc
- Assign project team members’ roles and responsibilities in both pre-production and on-site
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Committed, enthusiastic, self-motivated, high personal standards
- Great time-keeping and time-management
- Be a team player and fit into the culture and values or XYZ
- A good presenter and be confident selling in ideas to clients and colleagues
- Competent with Microsoft Office and Keynote software packages
- Minimum 5 years agency experience
To apply, email email@example.com with your CV.