XYZ is an award-winning, independent brand experience agency based in Fitzrovia, but with a global reach. Our work says as much about us as it does about our clients, so we take it very seriously. Our project delivery teams are made up of highly experienced specialists whose capabilities are:
- Experiential Strategy & Creative
- Experience Design
- Project Management
- Shareable Content
- Technical Production
- Content Creation
This policy is based upon the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all of our business decisions
- To ensure all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and that we are committed to improving it
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practises
- We will continue to strive to improve our sustainable performance
As a leading brand experience agency, we aim at being an industry leader in everything we do. We have recently become founding members of Isla, who are accelerating the events industry to transition to a more sustainable future. Setting an example not only on results achieved but on how we achieve them. Isla works with agencies, brands, organisers and suppliers providing practical guidance and support on environmental issues. They are able to do this by drawing expertise from across the sector to create a powerful network of knowledge and confidence to facilitate change.
Our principles of service excellence, innovation and high production values set the basic foundations for achieving the continual improvement of our environmental management system and the enhancement of our environmental performance. This is accomplished directly, through our operational controls and the setting of agency-wide SMART objectives and indirectly through the positive influence on clients, business partners, supply chain and other stakeholders.
The Senior Management Team and all other personnel are fully committed to the protection of the environment and the prevention of pollution by using all available resources in a wise way, promoting sustainable means of transport and working towards a more circular economy. Compliance obligations are the minimum performance level we are committed to achieving.
Our objectives are based on our set expectations and provide guidance on what we want to achieve in line with Isla’s objectives. We regularly review and refine the management system to ensure its suitability for our organisation.
2021 Sustainability Objectives
- Reduce air pollution by using clean pick-up and delivery solutions, such as bicycles and electric vehicles and electric taxis 50% of the time for London based events
- We will aim to work with local suppliers be it catering, crew, delivery or print when possible
- Any good, materials or products that are leftover and that cannot be used by the client again should be donated to a charity or school
- We will always use responsible waste disposal and design for reuse. If reuse is not possible, then we will recycle
- Single-use water bottles onsite at our events will be avoided where possible. If unavoidable, sustainable alternatives will be provided
- Bins will always be clustered together where possible and will be carefully labelled to make sure that the waste goes into the correct waste stream
This statement shall be communicated and understood throughout the company and by all persons carrying out work upon our behalf. It will also be made available on request to any interested parties.
Montagu Events Limited t/a XYZ
75 – 77 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8SY
Company no: 8129291 – VAT no: 150731438